Free Certificate Maker
Most of the printable certificates on this site can be fully customized using our free online certificate maker. There is no need to register or to download any software. Within seconds you can personalize your certificate with your own photos, logos and text. Just type in your details and save or print the certificate.
If you want to choose your border then check out our huge selection of certificate borders. Once you choose the border that you want to use our online certificate maker will open and enable you to customize the text and choose the award ribbon.
Either use generic certificate templates which can be customized for any purpose or use the following specific award certificates which can also be personalized:
How to use the Online Certificate Maker
- Choose the award certificate that you want to make from the list above. We offer many different certificate templates for various achievements. You can also click on “customize” on any certificate on this site. Once you do, the certificate creator will open. It might take a few seconds to load.
- Type the text that you want to appear on your award certificate.
- If the certificate template includes an image then upload an image or logo from your computer. You can add images of ribbons, logos or even photos. If you are awarding children add their photo or a photo of someone they look up to. It can be their favorite actor, pop star or even a photo of their pet. If the certificate does not have an image and you want to add one then just click on the image icon to add the image and drag it to wherever you would like it to appear.
- Once you have created the certificate you can save it or print it. It can either be saved as an image file or a PDF file. Most computers can open PDF files but if you have any issues then you might need to download Adobe Reader which is a free software that will enable you to open any PDF file from this site or any other site. You can still always download the certificate as an image if you prefer not to open it as a PDF file.
- Print the certificate on stationery, parchment paper or card stock. You can buy these online or at your local office supply store. Before you print preview the certificate to ensure that it fits perfectly.
- Sign the certificate or stamp it with your school logo or company’s logo / stamp (if you didn’t add a signature or logo online).
- Frame the award certificate. Although this step is optional it makes award certificates look far more impressive.
If you don’t have 2 – 3 minutes to personalize your certificate online then you can just print it and fill in the details in your own handwriting. If you need an official looking certificate then we suggest that you take a few minutes to to type in the details before you print it for a more professional look.