Free printable baptismal certificates for use by Churches to certify that someone has been validly baptized. Each printable baptism certificate template below can be edited online and all the text can be changed according to your needs. You can also add your church logo if you have one (see instructions below). There is space to add the name of the person who was baptized, the date of the baptism and the name of the pastor. You can change all of the text and add additional text as well. You can also add the name of the godfather or godmother on your certificate of baptism. Click on “add text” to add the name of the witness or additional text such as “baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit”.
How to Add Your Church Logo to your Baptism Certificates?
- Select the Baptismal Certificate that you are going to customize.
- Click on “customize”.
- Type in the text that you would like to appear.
- Click on add image. See icon marked in green below.
- Find the image on your PC and click on enter.
- Move the image around so that it appears wherever you would like it to.
- Use the arrows to make the logo smaller or bigger if you need to resize it.
- Once you are happy with the final product download it as an image or a PDF file.
How to Edit Text
To edit text, double-click on the dummy text and type your own text. To add text, click on the A icon (see above) and a new text box will be added.
Not all Christians see baptism as necessary. Those that do baptize often do it “in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit” but some baptize in Jesus’ name only. Since you can add text to the Baptism certificate template feel free to add text such as “in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit” or “in the name of Jesus” according to your belief and customs.
If the certificate is required for a name-giving ceremony, or when a person is initiated or purified then feel free to edit the text accordingly.