Free printable certificates for kids for teachers and parents. They can be used at home, in school, for sports achievements, or for any other reason or occasion. We offer hundreds of different printable certificates for children free to download and print. No need to register and no limit. You can also use our certificate maker to make your own free customized certificates with photos of the kids. If you do not find the specific certificate that you are looking for then you can just use a certificate template for kids and customize it to meet your needs. If you want a specific certificate that you don’t find here then please feel free to contact us or comment below. We will make the certificate you are looking for free of charge!
How to Make Your Own Certificate for Kids
With our free certificate maker, you can create your own certificates online free of charge. Here are some of the sample templates available but there are many more.
You can edit all text and use these templates for any purpose. To create a blank certificate for kids, delete all text.
Printable Certificates for Kids
Certificates for Kids to Award
Give to students on the first day of school. You can also add their photo.
Good behavior certificates with or without a photo. We also have a British version for Good Behaviour.
A selection of school certificates for good job, effort, student of the week and many many more...
You’ll be amazed how easy it is…
Children love to be praised and awarded. They strive to impress others and are thrilled when people notice and recognize their achievements. Recognition comes in many forms. Children can be praised, receive certificates, or even gifts. Praise is something that should always be given but it doesn’t last forever. Children also love tangible forms of recognition. If you buy children a gift or award each time they do something deserving, you might land up having to deal with other behavioral issues. Firstly, they start expecting to receive a present every time they do something worthy. Secondly, when things come too easily they stop appreciating things. An award certificate for kids is a perfect solution. It is a great tangible and symbolic way to say “Well done! You have done a great job! Keep it up!”.
With our free certificate maker, you can make your own certificate for kids.
What are the advantages of certificates for kids?
- Encourage and motivate children.
- Boost children’s confidence.
- Remind you to praise kids.
- Certificates for school children can motivate them at school to study, do homework, not miss classes, etc.
What can these award certificates be used for?
- Good behavior
- Being brave at the dentist
- Doing chores at home
- Succeeding at something that was challenging
- Accomplishment in school
- Excelling in sport (or even just trying for those who need more motivation)
- Certificate of Participation for kids
- They can be used by the tooth fairy (if you prefer these to the tooth fairy certificate available on this site)
- They can be used for kids who do their homework over a specific period of time (for those who need to be motivated to get it done)
- For kids who do all of their chores
- For ballet achievements
- Sport achievements
- Certificate of appreciation
- Certificate of achievement
- For siblings for getting along with each other
- Potty training certificate
- If your little superhero has successfully completed a mission of his own (like tidying his room all week, being very kind to his brother, or sharing with a friend) then why not give him a Superman, Spiderman, or Batman certificate!
- Speech therapy graduation certificate
- Big brother award certificate
- To recognize milestones such as a first haircut
- Certificate of completion for kids who complete something at school, home, or after-school activities
- Certificate of excellence for students
- Preschool certificates and awards (such as preschool participation certificate or for the first day of school)
- Kids diploma template – see graduation certificates
- Bring your child to work day certificate template
- Homeschool award certificates
- Best son or daughter award
- For any other achievement…
The following free printable dinosaur certificate templates can be customized before you print them. Add the child’s name, the reason he or she is getting this award, the date, and signature.
There are a few different templates to choose from.
You can either print the certificate and add the details in your handwriting (by clicking on the image) or open up the PDF version which can be customized before you print it (by clicking on the text “customizable version” beneath the image).
These printable certificates were requested by Carolina, a teacher from Uruguay, who asked us to make her certificates with dinosaurs. If you are looking for specific certificates that you don’t find on this site then please leave a comment and we will try to help you too!
We offer a selection of pirate certificate printables for pirate fans. Ahoy, Matey!
How to Add a Photo
You can add a photo of the child to the certificate. You can also add more dinosaur clipart. To add clipart or photos click on the image icon.
We have many more free printable certificates and awards on this site. If you did not find what you were looking for then please search the site or try our free certificate maker.