This is the Christmas version of the Minute to Win It Games.
The goal is to provide you with a set of free printables that will enable you to organize a Minute to Win Christmas party in less than an hour. We provide all of the printables that you will require to make the organization easy for you and they are all free! All the printables are customizable so feel free to make any changes that you want. For example, you can change “Happy Holidays” to “Merry Christmas”.
Minute to Win It Christmas Games
- A Minute to Win Christmas party checklist with a list of all supplies required. Don’t forget that you will need a stopwatch or a watch with seconds.
- Instructions for each game (see Minute to Win It Games)
- Award certificate for each game (see below next to each game description)
- Generic award certificates to ensure that everyone gets one
- A list of certificates to make sure that each contestant gets an award
- Score Chart (there is space for 10 contestants on each sheet to print as many copies as you will need depending on how many contestants you will have participating). You can type the names of the contestants or fill them out at the party.
- Welcome to the Christmas party sign (customize here)
List of Minute to Win Game Ideas
Game 1 – Stack the Apples
Game 2 – Make a Mummy
Game 3 – Thread the Cheerios
Game 4 – Face the Cookie
Game 5 – Chopstick Race
Game 6 – Move the Balls
Game 7 – Toss the Ball
Game 8 – Don’t let the balloons fall
Game 9 – Don’t let the feather fall
Game 10 – Put the box in the bowl
Game 11 – Put the pretzels on the stick